HEADS UP! RCNG in the tree...

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai asmodai at wxs.nl
Fri Jul 25 11:42:03 PDT 2003

-On [20030725 18:33], Robert Garrett (rg70 at xxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
>   I agree that the stat import is probably the better fix of the two,
>I am working on the register keyword cleanup patches right now. As soon
>as I finish that I will get patches to import it to Matt. That should
>happen within a day or two.

*shrug*  I am not ambivalent towards either solution, I just looked at
stat from a sysadmin's point of view and saw some potential ease in
certain jobs.

I can understand Matt's concern as well about backwards compatibility.

Which way we're going to go, fine by me, I just wanted to make sure
things were understood as they were meant and sometimes that takes a few
more attempts.

--
Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <asmodai(at)wxs.nl> / asmodai
PGP fingerprint: 2D92 980E 45FE 2C28 9DB7  9D88 97E6 839B 2EAC 625B