propolice for GCC?

Ryan Dooley dooleyr at missouri.edu
Tue Dec 9 07:58:16 PST 2003

> You know... it was just too trivial to pass up doing right now.  I'll
> build it tonight but the patch is located at:

The follow up to building with propolice.  A make buildlworld,
buildkernel, installworld, install kernel worked just fine, although I
didn't not modify the string that GCC returns (since cc uses built in
specs) so see that propolice was built correctly.  I'm rebuilding the
system again.

It takes forever because my dragonfly machine is actually a vmware session
so... :-)

Cheers,
Ryan