propolice for GCC?

Ryan Dooley dooleyr at missouri.edu
Tue Dec 9 11:39:26 PST 2003

Hello,

The follow up to building with propolice.  A make buildlworld,
buildkernel, installworld, install kernel worked just fine, although I
didn't not modify the string that GCC returns (since cc uses built in
specs) so see that propolice was built correctly.  I'm rebuilding the
system again.
I've finished building my system twice now and it does seem to be stable
with the propolice patch.  The only (lame) way I can tell that the stack
guard is in places comes from strings(1).

	neptune# strings /kernel |grep smash
	__stack_smash_handler
	neptune#
:-)