End-of-year report

Justin C. Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Mon Dec 1 13:16:19 PST 2003

I'm working on a year-end report, still: Here's what I have written down for
work done so far.  If your name is on there and I'm misrepresenting your
work, please tell me.  If your name should be on there, tell me.  I haven't
gone through my own posts on shiningsilence.com/dbsdlog, so there's more to
add.

Please point out my writing inadequacies at great length, with corrections.
Some of this material I inferred, rather than read, from other people's
posts.  For example - there was talk of Bugzilla being set up, but it's not
available (done?) that I know of.

http://www.shiningsilence.com/dbsdlog/report2003.html