End-of-year report

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Mon Dec 1 14:47:31 PST 2003

:I'm working on a year-end report, still: Here's what I have written down for
:work done so far.  If your name is on there and I'm misrepresenting your
:work, please tell me.  If your name should be on there, tell me.  I haven't
:gone through my own posts on shiningsilence.com/dbsdlog, so there's more to
:add.
:
:Please point out my writing inadequacies at great length, with corrections.
:Some of this material I inferred, rather than read, from other people's
:posts.  For example - there was talk of Bugzilla being set up, but it's not
:available (done?) that I know of.
:
:http://www.shiningsilence.com/dbsdlog/report2003.html

    It looks pretty good.  It could probably be fleshed out a bit but as
    you can see by my own fairly thin Dairy entries I don't put a high
    priority on documenting all the goings-ons.

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>