Release errata & patch list

justin at shiningsilence.com justin at shiningsilence.com
Mon Apr 25 10:58:50 PDT 2005

> 	It can definitely be done with an awk and a minimal shell script.
>
> 	Similar to the way I used to generate FreeBSD-4 MFC lists, which
> 	I did my regex'ing the commit mail archive.  I will see if I can
> 	do something for branch commits and put it up on leaf.

It can be added relatively easily to the existing mailarchive script - the
mail's already getting passed through there, anyway.

Something like: (not tested, won't work)

:0b
* ^Newsfetch: \/dragonfly.commits
* MATCH ?? Branch: \/(DragonFly_RELEASE_\d_\d) {
    BRANCH=$MATCH
    echo $body | cat >> /path/to/webpage/for/$BRANCH
}

I can tackle this, if you like.