Initializing a disk from with GPT

Mayu Inc. pomomayu at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 10:43:13 PST 2023

Awesome thank you.

Yes I chose the -E to opt for trimming. Running the command 'gpt init -f
-E' without the -B did not cause the machine to freeze - it only froze with
the -B flag.

Actually not sure if 'froze' is a fair description. It just sat there with
a cursor and would not take any additional commands.

However after restarting the machine and running 'gpt show da0' everything
seemed to be intact.