eMMC support & concerns

Cláudio Vieira cldvr at claudiovieira.me
Mon Feb 13 15:25:15 PST 2023

Hello Matt,

Thanks for your feedback!

I’m still waiting for a ZimaBoard to be delivered, but trying to plan ahead!

The idea is to use it as a tiny home server in always on operation mode.
eMMC performance shouldn’t be an issue once the system has booted.

I will play with it and try a standard DragonFly install with HAMMER2.
Next step will be to make it eMMC friendly by applying your suggestions.

I will share my findings here as a follow-up to this thread...

Cheers,
Cláudio Vieira