No packages available to install - 6.4.0-RELEASE

Antonio Huete Jimenez tuxillo at quantumachine.net
Tue Feb 7 08:06:05 PST 2023

Hi,

Make sure you have, at least, one repository defined and enabled in
/usr/local/etc/pkg/repos/df-latest.conf

Then you should get:

     loki# uname -r
     6.4-RELEASE
     loki# pkg search "^sudo"
     sudo-1.9.12p1                  Allow others to run commands as root
     sudo-font-0.64                 Font for programmers and
command-line users
     sudoscript-2.1.2               Audited shells in Perl with sudo(8)
and script(1)

Cheers,