[off-list] Re: DragonFly lists mailman headers appear to be malformed

Matthew Dillon dillon at backplane.com
Fri Oct 14 11:07:15 PDT 2022

I should add, because GMail keeps messing up the Reply headers :-).  I was
actually replying to Rich Kulawiec's email where he suggested that
DEFAULT_URL_HOST and DEFAULT_URL_PATTERN were mangled.  I've got those set
properly now, but unfortunately it does not appear to solve the missing
domains in the email headers.

DEFAULT_URL_HOST = 'lists.dragonflybsd.org'
DEFAULT_URL_PATTERN = 'https://%s/mailman/'

Its a very odd problem. I may have to insert some logging code to track
down why the heck it doesn't know what the domain is.