DragonFly lists mailman headers appear to be malformed

Matthew Dillon dillon at backplane.com
Mon Oct 10 14:34:22 PDT 2022

I'm at a loss.  I've spent 2 hours trying to track down why mailman is not
formatting proper hostnames for those headers.   Insofar as I can tell, the
configuration files are correct.  There are no stale .pyc files...
everything looks right.  The processes are running under the correct uid
and gid.  The configuration returns the correct hostname.  So I don't know
why the heck mailman is not producing the correct headers.