Cannot compile the Tiny C Compiler

rempas at tutanota.com rempas at tutanota.com
Sat Jan 22 09:18:44 PST 2022

Hi everyone! I'm trying out DragonFlyBSD for the first time and I just went to compile
the Tiny C compiler from its official repository and I'm getting errors when trying to
use `Make` to compile it. The command I'm trying is `make -j6` and I'm getting a big error
log but most lines are the same. The errors are the following:

`Invalid line type`
`warning: duplication script for target "ifneq" ignored`
`warning: using previous script for "ifneq" defined here`

I thought that it may not support DragonFlyBSD as it is not listed in the official supported
Operating Systems but a number of other BSDs are supported including FreeBSD so I don't
know why it should not work on DragonFlyBSD. For anyone that wants to try out, the link for
the source is: https://repo.or.cz/tinycc.git