Presentation on DragonFly BSD ?

Jonathan Drews jondrews at fastmail.com
Thu Feb 3 10:09:05 PST 2022

On Thu, Feb 03, 2022 at 10:25:21AM -0300, Andr?? Pfeiffer wrote:
> I'm looking forward to that. Hopefully it will be online so I can join it.

The presentation will be online. Justin wrote back and said he would
be able to do a presentation. The date has not been agreed upon.

I use Jitsi to hold the online meetings and presentations. The
reason is Jitsi works well with OpenBSD, which is my main desktop. I
do not have a Windows computer so running Zoom is a problem.

--
Kind regards,
Jonathan