Presentation on DragonFly BSD ?

Jean Louis bugs at gnu.support
Wed Feb 2 11:19:35 PST 2022

* Mario Marietto <marietto2008 at gmail.com> [2022-02-02 22:04]:
> I agree. change it like this :
>
> 1] WE'RE STILL IN PANDEMIC. STAY HOME. WASH YOUR HANDS. GET YOUR VAX IF YOU
> THINK YOU ARE SAFE DOING THAT AND WEAR A MASK.
>
> its a compromise. its democrazy,its freedom but at the same time it offers
> a good degree of safety against virus.

It does not.

Just make your DragonFlyBSD presentations and KEEP BEING HUMAN!

> 1] WE'RE STILL IN PANDEMIC.

Depends from country to country, somewhere is that pandemic based on
false reports.

> STAY HOME.

What a bad advise for human. We are not plants to stay at one place,
we have got legs to walk away.

> WASH YOUR HANDS.

Good idea, but don't think by washing too much you will defend from
viruses. You get millions of viruses every day and you need them. And
on some of them you may get allergic, so that is why there are
diseases. You have got half a kilo of viruses and bacteria in your
body, get aware of it.

Meet the trillions of viruses that make up your virome
https://earthsky.org/human-world/trillions-of-viruses-human-virome

Human Virome: Scientists Say 380 Trillion Viruses Live Inside of Us
https://www.inverse.com/article/49747-what-is-the-human-virome

> GET YOUR VAX IF YOU THINK YOU ARE SAFE DOING THAT

Is that some kind of a new religion?

> AND WEAR A MASK.

Why? Does it help? Or is it just because we shall listen as robots to
what brainwashing propaganda says?

--
Jean

https://www.fsf.org/campaigns