Presentation on DragonFly BSD ?

rempas at tutanota.com rempas at tutanota.com
Wed Feb 2 10:58:10 PST 2022

1 Φεβ 2022, 23:24 Από jondrews at fastmail.com:

> Hi Folks:
>
> Would anyone be interested in giving a presentation on DragonFly BSD?
> I am with the Southeastern Michigan BSD Users Group and we would like
> to learn more about this modern operating system. We hold our
> meetings/presentations online through Jitsi.
>
> SEMI-Bug
> http://www.semibug.org/
>
> --
> Kind regards,
> Jonathan

Seems cool! DragonFlyBSD needs more advertisement and the devs should also show off and explain things that are not exposed so much like the HAMMER2 filesystem.

Btw, an Advice: I would suggest to remove the message about Covid ([1]). Everyone holds different views/opinions on the topic after all these years. Don't place yourself in such an important topic. Just my two cents. Good luck!

[1] WE'RE STILL IN PANDEMIC. STAY HOME. WASH YOUR HANDS. GET YOUR VAX AND WEAR A MASK.