tmux dport broken, will be fixed asap

Antonio Huete Jiménez tuxillo at quantumachine.net
Sun Sep 5 14:24:57 PDT 2021

The fix is already in ‘dports/master’ and in Avalon (as a binary
package). If you’re using a mirror you’ll probably have to wait a
couple days until it’s synced.
Remember you’ll have to ‘pkg install -f tmux’ because we have not done
any version bump.

Also, if you don’t want to wait for the mirrors or use avalon, just
build it yourself with ‘make -DBATCH reinstall’