Setting up DragonflyBSD

André Pfeiffer pfeiffer.ufsc at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 01:06:51 PST 2021

Hello James,

Thank you very much for your insight.
On image 3 it shutdown after selecting reboot from image 2. There is no
scrolling or any other interaction after this point... The keyboard just
dies.
I'm sorry if the images got a bit out of order, I'll be more careful next
time.

Also, I'll try a setup with swap space and then without encryption and see
what happens

Thanks again.