Thousands of "lookupdotdot failed" messages - should I be worried?

A Dog DragonFly at anthropomorphic.dog
Tue Jun 15 14:25:12 PDT 2021

Lately I've been seeing this message repeated over and over again in my
dmesg (I use HAMMER1, in case that isn't obvious from the message):

Jun 15 14:05:22 badpuppy kernel: lookupdotdot failed 2 dvp 0xfffff800e95c7080
Jun 15 14:05:25 badpuppy last message repeated 285 times

(The address seems to vary somewhat, but that one seems to be the most
common of the values it's been taking.)

Should I be worried about losing data?  Is there anything I can do to
diagnose what the problem might be?

--
A Dog