Code Bounties

Antonio Huete Jiménez tuxillo at quantumachine.net
Sun Feb 28 15:33:22 PST 2021

Hi,

Normally you just get in touch with any of us in EFNet or via email,
providing your contact details (pretty much name and email address),
then edit the 'Code bounties' wiki page adding your possible
contribution to a specific project or even adding a new one if needed.
If you have trouble just let me know.

BTW, the code bounties are only paid upon goal completion, not before.

Regards,
Antonio Huete