pkg: failed to execute lua script

Hung Nguyen Gia gh_origin at zohomail.com
Thu Feb 11 23:37:44 PST 2021

It's a fresh installation on VirtualBox. I only captured the console of the VM in the screenshot.

I tried to install gmake and nano, pkg asked to upgrade it first then everything now stopped working.

The installation is to UFS, since it's a VM with not too much RAM.

BTW, could I have an account on the DragonFly's bug tracker? I remember I used to have one but lost and my previous email account deleted (I deleted it to switch to Zoho).

Don't remember I needed to contact who. I just recall I contacted one of the developers and he created an account for me.