How do I reinstall kde?

Antonio Huete Jimenez tuxillo at quantumachine.net
Tue Dec 28 03:15:15 PST 2021

The "kde" meta package was missing because there were dependencies that
were not building. Zrj has fixed them and now the binary packages have
been built and uploaded to the servers.

    $ pkg search "^kde5.*"
    WARNING: Meta v1 support will be removed in the next version
    WARNING: Meta v1 support will be removed in the next version
    kde5-5.22.5.21.08.1            KDE Plasma Desktop and Application
(current)

We don't know the status of KDE5 desktop, but it's probably either non
working or unstable.