How do I reinstall kde?

Pierre Abbat phma at leaf.dragonflybsd.org
Thu Dec 23 23:50:52 PST 2021

I just upgraded kernel and world and packages. It told me it's removing a
bunch of packages. One of them is Postfix; two people told me on IRC that it's
because of OpenSSL and I should reinstall Postfix, so I did. Several others are
py37-foo, which was replaced with py38-foo. Two others are openldap-client and
ilmbase; I don't know what uses them. That leaves kde5, plasma5-plasma, and
plasma5-plasma-desktop. Which package should I install to get a KDE desktop?

Pierre
--
sei do'anai mi'a djuno puze'e noroi nalselganse srera