DragonFly documentation in EPUB format

Vincent DEFERT 20.100 at defert.com
Sun Sep 6 07:56:27 PDT 2020

If I remember well, you can just email the epub file to your Kindle
address, Amazon will convert it for you and send it to your Kindle. :)

I've owned a Kindle and bought many ebooks until Amazon changed the
Kindle UI in a way too inconvenient for me.
I've bought another ereader and as I tried and convert my ebooks, I
realized I just couldn't.
I had lost a significant amount of money trusting Amazon. I will not
forget the lesson.