A Tale Of Two USB Pen Drives

Thomas Nikolajsen thomas.nikolajsen at mail.dk
Wed Sep 23 23:38:05 PDT 2020

[Formatting acted up, I try again]Hi Alexander,I also have a trusty X220: builtin USB doesn't work with DragonFly. Otherwise it works great with DragonFly.Netbooting DragonFly works fine.
The DragonFly install media (memstick) contains a netboot/install option.
You just need to boot the install media on another pc connected to your X220 with an ethernet cable.
Then select netboot/install on other pc and netboot your X220 (choosing PXE in BIOS).I didn't yet open a bug on this issue, you might be faster doing it.-thomas body {height: 100%; color:#000000; font-size:12pt; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;}