Conflicts (missing lib again)

Jonathan Engwall engwalljonathanthereal at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 18:37:02 PDT 2020

The effort was strong, the detection of the conflict perhaps effective, but
too late the outcome was the same.

My system is crippled again. This time in need of libc.so.7-;linking
libc.so.8 won"t work as libc.so.8 is needed immediately.

The package conflict  was in an upgrade I ran last night. The real heart of
the matter is the damage is already done at that point.

The confirmation interaction and then the uninstall reinstall loop both
ran. But the lib (hopefully only the one) however is missing from /lib
anyway.

How will I find the package suppling libc.so.7 because I am stuck again?
Thank you

Jonathan Engwall