New binary packages available (Sync Sept 6th 2020)

Jonathan Engwall engwalljonathanthereal at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 23:09:31 PDT 2020

Everything is okay for me right now, thanks. I looked at the manual, read
the instructions, and got
caught with a column of packages. Approximately 250 packages altogether
which resisted my attempts to sort them onto a single line. Until I found
this:
cp prime.list prime.txt \ cat prime.txt -1 | paste -sd "," - > primePKG.tcsh

BAM! You have a script! Thank you Artem and jpbochi

Jonathan Engwall