X11 connection rejected because of wrong authentication

Jean Louis bugs at gnu.support
Tue Oct 27 07:19:42 PDT 2020

Hello,

I would like to use X from DragonflyBSD server with `ssh -Y my-server'
and I am getting error:

X11 connection rejected because of wrong authentication

When I run Emacs for example, I can see Emacs already appearing
including the menus, then the window becomes dark and I see that
error.

The option X11 forwarding is enabled on server and I can see
.Xauthority file being generated.

All computers in network regardless of the OS are configured same. If
anybody knows how to get it working, let me know.

I have installed DragonflyBSD due to problem that we have frequent
power outtages and one laptop need battery replacement. It works well
and stable, and Hammer2 file system gives me good impressions.

--
Jean Louis