docker on dragonfly

Gerald Henriksen ghenriks at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 16:32:57 PST 2020

On Wed, 4 Nov 2020 16:40:20 +0200, you wrote:

>thanks for the replies.
>Still, it's not clear to me whether there's a container solution (although
>i assume you'd mention if there was.). What about VM solution?
>thanks,
>Tiran.

Docker is really Linux only(*), so your only solution would be to run
Linux in a VM and then used that to run Docker.

Other than a because I can or as an occoasional development/testing
thing it wouldn't really seem to make sense to add the extra layer of
complexity.

* - Microsoft is working on Windows Docker, but it very much still a
work in progress after several years