System requirements - hard disk

Seann Aswell seann at spa104.com
Fri Mar 6 09:51:25 PST 2020

Have used DragonFly as a router for several years, works well with pf,
dhcpd, openntpd and friends. (currently using FreeBSD as a newer u3g is
needed for Sierra cellular modem)

The recommended minimum size of a Hammer1/2 slice is 50G, so other than
that it's up to you. If you plan to use it for other tasks such as a
reverse proxy, more space would be better.
I typically use a 128G SSD, and leave plenty of free space for wear
leveling.