Moritz Systems

Kamil Rytarowski n54 at gmx.com
Wed Mar 4 04:54:26 PST 2020

I’m pleased to inform you about my new project. I have founded Moritz
Systems. Moritz Systems is an IT start-up with focus to commercialize
BSD derived products.

Our mission is:

 - Enhancing the Operating System in areas critical for commercial users.
 - Building commercial products based on the BSD Operating System.

Moritz Systems is a new company, but it is associated with experienced
software developers from the BSD community supported by commercial and
management experts.

Our team has expertise in working on toolchains, low-level components,
kernel and userland code, building tailor made distributions and
packaging third party software in packaging collections.

I will be pleased to have your suggestions regarding potential clients
interested for our services and their requirements.

I’m looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,

Kamil Rytarowski
CTO, Moritz Systems