Macbook Air 2017 (7,2) Support

Patrick McDonough ~patrick/dfly at awk.is
Mon Jun 29 10:46:18 PDT 2020

I wouldn't have been terribly surprised if it was, but it doesn't seem
to be the case. I dug out some USB drives I had lying around that I
presumed would have at least one live environment I could boot into. If
only to give me a way to rule out anything DragonFly.

The first was an old version of MacOS Mojave, which didn't display the
symptoms in its graphical installer. I didn't think that was a
particularly great test, so I also found a drive containing Xubuntu
20.04, which confirmed the trackpad was working normally.

Patrick