Setup on PC Engines APU2 Boards

Christoph Harder shadowomf at arcor.de
Fri Jun 26 09:02:03 PDT 2020

Hello,

thank you for testing and for the hint regarding the latest image.
On the apu4d4 the latest image is also booting, but with the same problem as in your video.

Maybe the serial console settings must be changed befor continuing the setup? But I didn't find how to do it in the DragonflyBSD installer.

Can it be done in the setup itself or do I need to change the settings in the usb image (e.g. loader.conf?)?

Best regards,
Christoph