Setup on PC Engines APU2 Boards

Christoph Harder shadowomf at arcor.de
Sun Jun 28 10:17:24 PDT 2020

Hello Krzysztof,

using the settings you provided and disabling all ttyv* I was able to install DragonflyBSD.

However I believe I made a mistake when choosing vt100 as default console type at the end of the setup. I had problems editing files with ee and vi.
Do you know which terminal type is best suited when connecting through a usb-to-serial adapter using putty?

Best regards,
Christoph