pkg broke after upgrade to v5.9.0.609 [dports saves the day]

Ron Georgia netverbs at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 06:24:54 PDT 2020

Daniel,

First, thank you for your quick response. I ended up using the dports
solution for both my server and my workstation. That worked perfectly!

Second, things like this are the understood and accepted "risks"
incurred when running off the master branch. Using dfly has been a real
pleasant experience.

Keep up the great work!

--
"90% of my problems are due to ignorance, the other 10% is because I don't any better."