pf-badhost + unbound adblock v4 adds support for DragonflyBSD

Jordan Geoghegan jordan at geoghegan.ca
Wed Jul 1 20:39:44 PDT 2020

Hey folks, just thought I'd share with you that I've released the latest
versions of pf-badhost and unbound-adblock which add support for
DragonflyBSD :)

pf-badhost webpage: https://www.geoghegan.ca/pfbadhost.html

unbound-adblock webage: https://www.geoghegan.ca/unbound-adblock.html

Key pf-badhost changes:

* pf-badhost goes portable, we now support {Open,Free,Net,Dragonfly}BSD
as well as MacOS!

* Support for IPv6 subnet aggregation added

* Greatly improved IPv6 handling in general

* User configuration section added for configuring whitelists and custom
blocklists

* Bogon filtering added

* Greatly improved error handling

Key unbound-adblock changes:

* unbound-adblock goes portable, we now support
{Open,Free,Net,Dragonfly}BSD as well as Linux!

* Greatly improved error handling and input sanitation

* User configuration section added for configuring whitelists and custom
blocklists

pf-badhost changelog:
https://www.geoghegan.ca/pub/pf-badhost/0.4/changelog.txt

unbound-adblock changelog: