pkg broke after upgrade to v22.214.171.1249
netverbs at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 11:17:55 PDT 2020
I upgraded from 5.9-DEVELOPMENT DragonFly v126.96.36.1993 to 5.9-DEVELOPMENT
DragonFly v188.8.131.529. When I try to use pkg I get this error:
Shared object "libprivate_ssl.so.47" not found, required by "pkg"
If I ln -s lib/libprivate_ssl.so.48 to /lib/libprivate_ssl.so.47
(dangerous, I know) I get another library file missing. Any suggestions?
"90% of my problems are due to ignorance, the other 10% is because I
don't any better."
More information about the Users