External Drive

patric conant mirage.computing at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 11:24:32 PST 2020

The best caddies come from Costco for ~ $130. USB 2/3, with two more ports
on a hub on the front, to potentially daisy chain drives. Most importantly
there's also a 8TB WD drive inside, at approximately the lowest cost/TB
available, anywhere. Sorry I'm not more help, but I have a pile of these
external caddies in my workroom, as I had other plans for the drives.

--
Patric Conant
Mirage Computing Lead Consultant