Binary packages available for "staged" branch of DPorts?

Matthew Dillon dillon at backplane.com
Sun Dec 27 23:51:15 PST 2020

Antonio (tuxillo) and I build 'staged' regularly, but the staged repos are
always in a state of flux and I don't recommend depending on it.  That
said, I often have an external URL available for binary repo access to test
bulks, and at the moment it is operational and on staged:

http://apollo.backplane.com/Ripper/live_packages/

Your download bw from this site is going to be pretty horrible though as it
is in my home.  Maybe Antonio can set up a semi-official staged HTML link
from the colo.

Again, these links are always in flux, so don't depend on it :-)

Antonio believes he can get the next sync to master done by the end of the
year.  It will have the chromium fix.