Dragonfly itself

Jonathan Engwall engwalljonathanthereal at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 22:40:56 PDT 2020

Thank you for the assistance. libcrypto was in regard to ipmitool failing
while libssl was in regard to Xorg failing, therefore I had no reason to
suspect there was any connection between the two. Luckily
libressl-devel-3.2.0 is available to supplant libressl-3.1.2, after that
you need to reinstall a lot of packages. For me 300+ I made a little script
to get started. Here it is, this installs ALL of xfce4. It won't configure
Xorg and it does not have a browser, but it is loaded with all things xfce4.
Jonthan Engwall