Dragonfly itself

Jonathan Engwall engwalljonathanthereal at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 21:16:05 PDT 2020

Right now with the interest in "booting" dragonfly, I think it is important
to say something.
"Shared object "libcrypto.so.46" not found, required by "ipmitool"
"Xorg" is dead too, so searching on the internet will be a bit difficult.
Is a nasty problem that has hit before, and hit developers a few days ago.
Is it gone? Where did it go? How did it get there? Did it leave a note at
least? Is it coming back, should we wait up?
I actually use my computer. I need things like this not happen in the first
place. People pay for that sort of thing, it is called by many names:
reliability, accountability, trustworthiness, consistency, usability,
probably a few more I think that is a nice list.
Jonathan Engwall