New "chromium" does not sync bookmarks or any data

Siju George sgeorge.ml at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 17:09:14 PDT 2020

Thank you Matt,

I installed DragonFly freshly, so the whole SSD was formatted.
The Chromium installation is also fresh.
After logging into Chrome it says it is syncing to my account but no actual
syncing is happening I guess...

Thes are the only files under

[siju at dfly ~/.config/chromium]$ ls
BrowserMetrics-spare.pma       SSLErrorAssistant
CertificateRevocation        Safe Browsing
Crowd Deny          Safe Browsing Cookies
Default          Safe Browsing Cookies-journal
Dictionaries       SafetyTips
FileTypePolicies          ShaderCache
First Run         SingletonCookie
Local State         SingletonLock
MEIPreload         SingletonSocket
NativeMessagingHosts          Subresource Filter
OriginTrials         TLSDeprecationConfig

--Siju