Samsung QX411L laptop...

Derick Winkworth derick.winkworth at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 10:59:11 PDT 2019

Thanks, Matt for Dragonfly.  I've been following it for some time.  My
interest started when the goal was SSI, but then I realized Hammer would be
a fantastic filesystem.  I've had it on various servers, PCs and laptops
since then.  This is the first time it was almost entirely painless.  Which
is my own fault because it seems every box I have has some kind of odd
hardware in it.

But again, thanks.  Dragonfly ought to the be the future of BSD.  It also
confirms my bias that good things happen with smaller more focused teams
make them happen.  :-)

Derick