pkg upgrade error after system failure

Rimvydas Jasinskas rimvydasjas at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 01:11:17 PST 2019

On Fri, Nov 8, 2019 at 1:59 PM Ilia Gorstkine <cadavo at mail.ru> wrote:
> I have tried other repositories, but with the same results.
> I tried installing ca_root_nss, but pkg install ca_root_nss returned the same error.
> pkg fetch, pkg search, pkg update - same error.
If /usr/local/share/certs/ca-root-nss.crt is not available then you
have a dangling symlink for /etc/ssl/cert.pem.
DragonFly BSD base now comes with /usr/share/examples/etc/ssl/cert.pem
(as provided by LibreSSL 2.9.1) and it could be copied as
/etc/ssl/cert.pem for cases when /usr/local is not mounted or
security/ca_root_nss package is not installed without need to set
SSL_NO_VERIFY_PEER environment variable for libfetch users or use
"fetch --no-verify-peer". The /etc/ssl/cert.pem will be replaced by
symlink once security/ca_root_nss port gets installed.

> pkg: sqlite error while executing ALTER TABLE packages ADD licenselogic INTEGER NOT NULL DEFAULT(1); in file pkgdb.c:2477: no such table: packages
Your pkg database got corrupted, it is located in
/var/db/pkg/local.sqlite (by default). The pkg(8) will create a new
one if it is deleted.

Best regards,
Rimvydas