/compat/linux/proc

Aleksej Lebedev root at zta.lk
Fri Mar 8 06:38:38 PST 2019

On 2019-03-08 14:18, Pierre Abbat wrote:
> On Friday, 8 March 2019 07.39.43 EST Aleksej Lebedev wrote:
>> I don't know anything about GeoGebra, but there is geogebra-5.0.513.0
>> in
>> the official DragonFly repo.
>> You can try it with
>>
>>      sudo pkg install geogebra
>>
>> Hope this helps.
>
> And when you run it, what happens?

Well, it seems to work.

> I already installed it. I can't try *running* it until I get home. The
> "Message from geogebra" was the result of running "pkg install
> geogebra".

In fact, I think you can. I only have dragonfly on my server at Hetzner,
so I installed geogebra there and run it using ssh X11-forwarding. You
can too.

Here is what I've done:

     1. Uncommended "X11Forwarding yes" line in /etc/ssh/sshd_config.
     2. Install xauth: sudo pkg install xauth.
     3. Ssh to the machine with ssh -X <your-dragonfly-server>.
     4. Run geogebra.

Good luck.

--
Aleksej Lebedev