HAMMER2 - mounting root from dm_crypt

Matthew Dillon dillon at backplane.com
Fri Jan 18 16:02:17 PST 2019

HAMMER2 by default names the PFS based on the partition it was created on.
And the H2 mount code will automatically add an @blah suffix according to
the same metrics.  But they both get confused when the mount is via the
mapper and that's why the problem occurs.  It might have been a bit of a
stretch on my part to try to be fancy in defining the default names when
they weren't otherwise being provided.   I think we could detect the crypto
or mapper paths and fix the defaults this way but nobody has gotten around
to coding and validating it all up.

-Matt