desktop problem

Seann Aswell seann at seannaswell.com
Tue Feb 19 22:44:26 PST 2019

Not sure you will have much luck with KDE5 on DragonFly, as it is very
much a Linux oriented desktop environment. The PCBSD folks (now TrueOS)
used to support KDE4, but eventually started work on a QT5 based BSD
oriented desktop called Lumina, which does work well on DragonFly.

https://lumina-desktop.org/

Of course if anyone has actually attempted to get KDE5 to work on
DragonFly, they will likely chime in...