what firewall to use ? outdated/misguided/whatever documentation ?

Sepherosa Ziehau sepherosa at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 02:19:34 PST 2019

Well, I don't know how you read the ipfw2 logs, the latest effective
change is at:
https://gitweb.dragonflybsd.org/dragonfly.git/commit/bd3c67c0d566d63cb66697206eb49208a9e0f7b9

That's "Tue, 16 Jan 2018 05:09:49 +0000".

And I am still working on it, though limited by my spare time.

Thanks,
sephe

--
Tomorrow Will Never Die