what firewall to use ? outdated/misguided/whatever documentation ?

Zachary Crownover zachary.crownover at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 12:18:47 PST 2019

I use pf on DragonFly and it’s probably worth noting that pretty much any FreeBSD documentation on pf will hold equally true because of DragonFly getting it from FreeBSD. Sephe did a lot of work on it a few years back with Dillon to greatly improve performance. In any event, newer pf on OpenBSD has a slightly different syntax and FreeBSD and DragonFly both use the old style syntax.