[Progress] Re: Bonaire XTX [Radeon R7 260X] - no Chromium, Firefox or FreeCAD

David Shao davshao at gmail.com
Sun Dec 22 04:07:33 PST 2019

Stop this madness of trying to preserve dports libelf.  Are you aware that
this implementation is possibly abandonware at this point?  Try and load
the supposed master site for it.  In any case, I do not believe it has been
updated since 2014.

Part of this issue's true resolution was submitted more than a year ago:

http://bugs.dragonflybsd.org/issues/3145

This submission is essentially FreeBSD 12.0's version of libelf from the
elftoolchain project, which I believe even OpenBSD is using at this point.
This version of libelf is being actively maintained.  Or perhaps one can
move to FreeBSD 12.1's version.  In any case, just accept what every
other BSD has done and include a full libelf in base.

David Shao