Touchpad configuration

Tobias Heilig tobi.holy at icloud.com
Mon Aug 26 14:37:03 PDT 2019

Hello guys,

spent the whole day figuring out how to properly get my touchpad to work on Xorg without success.
It’s a synaptics touchpad and I tried like every possible combination of X conf files and settings regarding moused, xf86-input-synaptics, libinput, hw.psm.synaptics_support etc.
Can anyone provide me a working configuration for a Synaptics touchpad? Would love to see natural scrolling get to work but I would be happy even if only both the TrackPoint and the Touchpad would get to work properly.

thanks in advance,
— TH